Cathi's web and product review

Review of helpful and interesting web sites. Specific topics include cats, literature, mysticism and occult topics. Other topics will be considered

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Divination with a difference: The Dream Angel Oracle (Review)

New friends are a blessing, and the meeting of true friends is always greater than the sum of its parts. This is my first impression of the Dream Angel Oracle, created by Tim Thompson and Felista Gallagher. The Angels have become my close friends over the span of just a week. And the beauty of it is I don’t even have to be very specific when I talk to them. They always offer help, support and encouragement, no matter what my situation.

Let me explain. The Dream Angel Oracle (or DAO for short) is a divination program with a difference. It is a collection of “Angels”, each with a particular message of inspiration and advice. Like online Tarot or other divination programs, you just type in your question or message, click on the appropriate button, and one, three, or five beautiful Angels appear to respond to your request.

Just like old friends, the more you meet with the Angels, the more familiar – and real – they become. If you’re familiar with the Tarot, you will know what I’m talking about. And you will love the DAO.

But even if you’ve never used a divination program before, I would recommend that you try this one. You’ll never have better virtual friends.

Initially it seemed that the Angels responded best to questions of a spiritual nature, those dealing with relationships or feelings, and advice for my life and its goals. As I continued working with them however, I discovered that the Angels have become more and more in tune with what I need even beyond these categories. I once consulted them about a technological problem I found particularly frustrating. They told me exactly what I needed to hear.

The trick is interpretation. You need to work with the Angels so that you get to know each other increasingly well – just like new friends becoming best friends. Obviously they won’t tell you to unscrew your laptop and fix a particular circuit, or how to get rid of that strange noise just behind the left front wheel of your car. What they will do is give you advice on how to handle the problem. “Relax”, they may tell you. They may recommend that you take a break or think thoughts of support and help. At the very least they will make you feel better about your situation. When you feel better you think better. Thinking leads to solutions. You get the idea.

As I said, the DAO works like other divination software systems – only better. The first and most obvious reason is that the messages are freshly created for the modern soul by the modern mind. It is easier to interpret them according to the values and concerns of our lives today. The second reason is a little weirder, but no less true. The Angels mould themselves to the character and personality of their user. Each message has a special significance for a special situation. These messages combine to become utterly personalized for each individual user.

Best of all, the program’s newly reduced price and eco-friendly attitude makes it almost immediately accessible to the entire globe. If you help the Angels keep the planet green by getting a copy of your own, you won’t be sorry. Quite the opposite. You’ll be happily surprised.

Go here to pick up your copy today!

Clyde Sight Productions also offer other, very useful online stuff, including the DSPP concept. This will be the topic of a later post.

_________________________________
Cathi
_________________________________

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger ClydeSight Productions said...

This is a GREAT Blog!

I found Cathi on another Web site a few months ago where she wrote some beautiful articles on many topics, including Tarot cards and H.P. Lovecraft. I was instantly drawn in by her remarkable writing style.

I was so impressed that I wrote to her from that Web site. I was delighted to get a response from her and to discover that she is now featured on blogspot.com!

Cathi has a great talent for writing a good article, and it is very obvious from what she has posted here. Her wrtiting flows smoothly and reads so well, it is a pleasure to read her comments and thoughts. She is a consumate professional! I can see her work in magazines (in fact, I wish I COULD see her work in some magazines-- it would improve them!)

I look forward to reading more articles by Cathi on this blog! In fact, I even joined up, just so I could "tell the world" how much I admire Cathi's writing style.

Now all I have to do is figure out what this blogging thing is all about!

See, you learn something new every day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home