Cathi's web and product review

Review of helpful and interesting web sites. Specific topics include cats, literature, mysticism and occult topics. Other topics will be considered

Friday, March 24, 2006

Introduction

Try this: type in any Google search term. Let's say ... cats, for example. The results number 169 million, searched out in 0.13 seconds. Who has the time?

To help with this problem, this blog will focus on searching out the best of the best and review it here. Specific topics are cats, literature, the occult and mysticism, although I might post whatever strikes my fancy.

If you're interested in letting me review your web site or online product, this is absolutely for free. All I ask in return is a reciprocal link somewhere on your site. You can email me with your request. I'll review your site, show you a copy of the review, discuss modifications, and post here only once we are both happy.

I hope to contribute something at least once per week. So until next week, happy surfing!

Cathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home